It’s the small things that make a day a good one:
- Your little ones giggling together in their room during a brief truce in their sibling battles.
- Hiding under a bridge in a rainstorm together.
- Romping as a family, laughing, squealing and running.
- Randomly leaping on your boyfriend for a piggyback much to the bemusement of your children.
- Feeding the ducks together.
- Having someone to hold you up when you almost pass out from low blood sugar instead of just sitting on the floor alone.
- A relaxing soak in the bath with your favourite music playing.
- Belgian chocolate millionaire’s cheesecake.
Today was good.